WIG BUYING GUIDE
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
- How to straighten a curly wig and revert it to straight?
- How to detangle your curly hair unit?
- How to wash & lay a straight wig?
- How to wash & care loose curls wig?
- How to care a curly wig?
- Can i shower or swim with lace wig on? How can i care it after swimming?
- How to style bob?
- How to get side sexy bangs?
- Easiest top knot bun tutorial
- How to cut bang easily?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
How to detangle your curly hair unit?
The Proper Way To Detangle The Curly Unit:
What you will need is rat-tail comb, spray bottle and hair conditioner
1. Separate your hair into sections
2. Grab each section in the middle and you want to smooth the bottom hair first by using the pointed tail comb.
3. Then you want to smooth the whole section from the root to the very end by using the pointed tail comb. That way, the frizz would be easily detangled.
4. After the smooth job is done, don't forget to fix it and spray your hair with the conditioner mist. Then there you have a beautiful puffy curly unit.
The Wrong Way To Detangle The Curly Unit:
Don't Use the Brush: You don't want to use brush to comb your curly hair unit. With the brush, you can not help yourself pulling too hard on the hair, that would result in curls getting loose and hair getting more frizzy.
Don't Use the Wide tooth comb: When dealing with the mats and tangles on your curly unit. Wide tooth comb is also not the right tool. It's not user-friendly for frizzy curly unit and too much pressure would lead to extra shedding.