WIG BUYING GUIDE
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
- How do I straighten a curly wig or bring the curls back?
- How to detangle your curly hair unit?
- How do I wash & lay a straight wig?
- How to wash & care for a wig with loose curls?
- How do I care for a curly wig?
- Can I shower or swim with lace wig on? How can I care it after swimming?
- How do I style a bob?
- How do I get side sexy bangs?
- Easiest top knot bun tutorial
- How do I cut my bangs?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
How to detangle your curly hair unit?
The Proper Way To Detangle The Curly Unit:
What you will need is rat-tail comb, spray bottle and hair conditioner
1. Separate your hair into sections
2. Grab each section in the middle and you want to smooth the bottom hair first by using the pointed end of the rat tail comb. DO NOT USE THE FRONT PART OF THE COMB.
3. Then you want to smooth the whole section from the root to the very end by using the pointed end of the comb. That way, the frizz would be easily detangled.
4. After the smooth job is done, don't forget to fix it and spray your hair with the conditioner mist. Then there you have a beautiful puffy curly unit.
The Wrong Way To Detangle The Curly Unit:
Don't Use a Brush: You don't want to use brush to comb your curly hair unit. With the brush, you can accidentally pull out hairs.
*TIP: Don’t use a wide tooth comb on dry hair. A very wide tooth comb should be used only on damp hair or you may accidentally pull some hairs out.