WIG BUYING GUIDE
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
- How do I straighten a curly wig or bring the curls back?
- How to detangle your curly hair unit?
- How do I wash & lay a straight wig?
- How to wash & care for a wig with loose curls?
- How do I care for a curly wig?
- Can I shower or swim with lace wig on? How can I care it after swimming?
- How do I style a bob?
- How do I get side sexy bangs?
- Easiest top knot bun tutorial
- How do I cut my bangs?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
How do I to wash & lay a straight wig?
1. The very first thing I'm gonna do is make sure have my parting nice and neat.
2. Wet the hair and wash with the shampoo of your choice.
3. Thoroughly rinse the shampoo and apply conditioner all over the hair.
4. Wrap the hair with a towel, or preferably a T-shirt, to gently squeeze out the excess water.
5. Gently detangle the hair.
6. Let the wig air dry.