WIG BUYING GUIDE
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
- How do I straighten a curly wig or bring the curls back?
- How to detangle your curly hair unit?
- How do I wash & lay a straight wig?
- How to wash & care for a wig with loose curls?
- How do I care for a curly wig?
- Can I shower or swim with lace wig on? How can I care it after swimming?
- How do I style a bob?
- How do I get side sexy bangs?
- Easiest top knot bun tutorial
- How do I cut my bangs?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
How do I style a bob?
1. Comb through your bob.
2. Use a volumising lotion if you have fine hair, if you have thick or hair with a lot of volume, use a small amount of L'Oréal Kérastase Aqua-Oleum to your mid-length and ends.
3. Flat iron the hair all the way down and for the hair at the back, you want to leave 1-3 inches at the bottom to curl them up to your neck direction.
4. To hold the style and create shine, use a light hair spray or shine spray, such as Tigi Head Rush
PS: The wave pattern depends on your personal preference and the hair length.