WIG BUYING GUIDE
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
- How to straighten a curly wig and revert it to straight?
- How to detangle your curly hair unit?
- How to wash & lay a straight wig?
- How to wash & care loose curls wig?
- How to care a curly wig?
- Can i shower or swim with lace wig on? How can i care it after swimming?
- How to style bob?
- How to get side sexy bangs?
- Easiest top knot bun tutorial
- How to cut bang easily?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
How to get side sexy bangs?
Start off by parting the bang into 3-4 sections. Use the curling wand (about 32mm) to roll each section at medium heat and let the curls sit on your head for a few seconds before you release them.
Then, put all the sections together into one and brush them through 4-6 times. Fix the bang with your hand if necessary.
That's it! Perfect Bangs!
PS: We highly suggest you apply heat protectant before you use the flat iron or curl wand to avoid any heat damage.