WIG BUYING GUIDE
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
- How do I straighten a curly wig or bring the curls back?
- How to detangle your curly hair unit?
- How do I wash & lay a straight wig?
- How to wash & care for a wig with loose curls?
- How do I care for a curly wig?
- Can I shower or swim with lace wig on? How can I care it after swimming?
- How do I style a bob?
- How do I get side sexy bangs?
- Easiest top knot bun tutorial
- How do I cut my bangs?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
How do I get side sexy bangs?
Start off by parting the bang into 3-4 sections. Use the curling wand (about 32mm) to roll each section at medium heat and let the curls sit on your head for a few seconds before you release them.
Then, put all the sections together into one and brush them through 4-6 times. Fix the bang with your hand if necessary.
That's it! Perfect Bangs!
We also highly suggest you apply heat protectant before you use the flat iron or curl wand to avoid any heat damage.