WIG BUYING GUIDE
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
- How do I straighten a curly wig or bring the curls back?
- How to detangle your curly hair unit?
- How do I wash & lay a straight wig?
- How to wash & care for a wig with loose curls?
- How do I care for a curly wig?
- Can I shower or swim with lace wig on? How can I care it after swimming?
- How do I style a bob?
- How do I get side sexy bangs?
- Easiest top knot bun tutorial
- How do I cut my bangs?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
Easiest top knot bun tutorial
Tools you need: a paddle brush or a comb, bobby pins, and a hair tie.
1. Pull your hair back into a high ponytail as high on your head as you can make it. Make it as slick as possible, tying all the loose hairs in the elastic hair tie. If your hair is very thick or long, you should probably use two hair bands.
2. Use the bobby pins to secure the ear flaps.
3. Twist the hair into a circular shape around the elastic.
4. Secure the knot with hairpins. Begin from the base of the bun to keep it solidly in place. Then pin in any loose ends that won't sit in the bun of their own accord.