WIG BUYING GUIDE
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
- How to straighten a curly wig and revert it to straight?
- How to detangle your curly hair unit?
- How to wash & lay a straight wig?
- How to wash & care loose curls wig?
- How to care a curly wig?
- Can i shower or swim with lace wig on? How can i care it after swimming?
- How to style bob?
- How to get side sexy bangs?
- Easiest top knot bun tutorial
- How to cut bang easily?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
Easiest top knot bun tutorial
Tools you gonna need: a paddle brush or a comb, bobby pins, and a hair tie.
1. Pull your hair back into a high ponytail as high on your head as you can make it. Make it as slick as possible, capturing all the loose hairs in the elastic hair tie. If your hair is very thick or long, you should probably use two hair bands.
2. Use the bobby pins to secure the ear flaps.
3. Twist the hair into a circular shape around the elastic.
4. Secure the knot with hairpins. Begin from the base of the bun to keep it solidly in place. Then pin in any loose ends that won't sit in the bun of their own accord.