WIG BUYING GUIDE
- How to measure your head for a wig?
- How do I to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap size
- Hair color chart
- What is the yaki texture and what is the difference between yaki and silky?
- How to choose a appropriate length of the wigs?
- What are bleached knots?
- What is a widow’s peak and natural hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
- What is pre-plucked lace wig?
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
How to measure your head for a wig?
In order to buy the lace wigs which can perfectly fit you, you should take your measurements carefully. Before you start pin hair as flat and as tight as possible before taking the measurements. This will eliminate bulges that distort the contour of your head.
2. Front to Nape: Measure from hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck.
3. Ear to Ear across forehead: At front of ear, measure from hairline at base of sideburn, up across the hair line along forehead to same point in front of other ear.
4. Ear to Ear over top: Measure from hairline directly above the ear across top of head to the hairline directly above the other ear.
5. Temple to Temple round back: From temple to temple across the back of head.
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck.