WIG BUYING GUIDE
- How to measure your head for a wig?
- How to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap size
- Hair color chart
- What is yaki texture and what is the difference between yaki and silky?
- How to choose a appropriate length of the wigs?
- What are bleached knots?
- What is a widow’s peak and natural hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
- What is pre-plucked lace wig?
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
Will the lace wig have a natural look?
Yes, our wig has a real-looking hairline,especially with baby hair. Besides, all units of my first wigs can be free parted, worn in high ponytail and etc, quite natural just as your own hair growing out.
when you wear the lace wigs correctly according to our user guide, the hairline will have a natural look, just similar as your own hair growing from your scalp.
All our lace wigs can be parted anywhere, this is free styled. Our wigs are all freestyle.
Our inventory wigs all have baby hair around the perimeter, baby hair all around the perimeter which makes the lace wig have a more natural looking.
You can wear your wig in a high ponytail once you apply around your full perimeter with adhesives. You will need a cap construction that is made with lace around the perimeter.