WIG BUYING GUIDE
- How to measure your head for a wig?
- How do I to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- Why RPGshow Tinted Transparent Swiss Lace
- Cap size
- Hair color chart
- What is the yaki texture and what is the difference between yaki and silky?
- How to choose a appropriate length of the wigs?
- What are bleached knots?
- What is a widow’s peak and natural hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
- What is pre-plucked lace wig?
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
Will the lace wig have a natural look?
Yes, our wig has a natural looking hairline with baby hair.
when you wear the lace wigs correctly according to our user guide, the hairline will have a natural look, just similar as your own hair growing from your scalp.
All of our full lace wigs can be parted anywhere.
Our inventory wigs all have baby hair around the perimeter, baby hair all around the perimeter which makes the lace wig have a more natural looking.
You can wear your wig in a high ponytail once you secure the wig around the entire perimeter of your head. You will need a cap construction that is made with lace around the perimeter, for example, a lace front wig is very suitable for a high ponytail style.