WIG BUYING GUIDE
- How to measure your head for a wig?
- How do I choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- Why RPGshow Tinted Transparent Swiss Lace
- Cap size
- Hair color chart
- What is the yaki texture and what is the difference between yaki and silky?
- How to choose a appropriate length of the wigs?
- What are bleached knots?
- What is a widow’s peak and natural hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
- What is pre-plucked lace wig?
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
Why RPGshow Tinted Transparent Swiss Lace
RPGshow's bold and eye catching wigs are made with Tinted Transparent Swiss Lace. Swiss lace is a high quality material sourced from Europe that is super thin, undetectable and resilient. With our specially developed tint, the transparent lace on our RPGShow units are tinted to blend perfectly with different skin tones for an absolutely flawless and natural wear. Being of higher quality, real Swiss lace is much more expensive, even ten times the price, when compared with other lace in the market. Please be sure to carefully check the quality of the lace when you come across businesses promoting their lace as Swiss Lace.
RPGshow ultra soft Swiss Lace is made with super thin, undetectable and resilient Nylon fishing-line material. With special process structure, RPGshow Swiss lace blends into the skin for a more flawless and invisible appearance.