WIG BUYING GUIDE
- How to measure your head for a wig?
- How do I to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap size
- Hair color chart
- What is the yaki texture and what is the difference between yaki and silky?
- How to choose a appropriate length of the wigs?
- What are bleached knots?
- What is a widow’s peak and natural hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
- What is pre-plucked lace wig?
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
You want to match the lace color with your scalp complexion not your skin tone. This is because when you part the unit, you want it to appear as your natural scalp color. So to check your scalp color part your hair and look at the color of your scalp to determine your lace color.
Follow These Guidelines - Lace Choice Color:
Transparent: For White, Off White or Cream scalp tones.
Ie. Liv Tyler, Jessica Simpson, Jenna Jameson, Charlize Theron etc.
Brown: For Light Beige or Beige scalp tones.
Ie: Ciara, Eva Mendez, Eva Longoria
Light Brown: For Light Brown scalp tones.
Ie. Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Alica Keys, Rihanna
Dark Brown: For Dark Brown scalp tones.
Ie. Naomi Campbell, Serena Williams, Kelly Rowland