WIG BUYING GUIDE
- How to measure your head for a wig?
- How to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap size
- Hair color chart
- What is yaki texture and what is the difference between yaki and silky?
- How to choose a appropriate length of the wigs?
- What are bleached knots?
- What is a widow’s peak and natural hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
- What is pre-plucked lace wig?
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
What is yaki texture and what is the difference between yaki and silky?
Yaki texture is process we do to your wig that adds a micro kink to the hair strands to mimic Africa-American people relaxed hair. The silky straight hair texture is the natural state of the Indian Hair as it comes from the donor. It is look like the wig of ofay. If you are Caucasian, we recommend you choose silky texture.