WIG BUYING GUIDE
- How to measure your head for a wig?
- How do I to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap size
- Hair color chart
- What is the yaki texture and what is the difference between yaki and silky?
- How to choose a appropriate length of the wigs?
- What are bleached knots?
- What is a widow’s peak and natural hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
- What is pre-plucked lace wig?
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
What is the yaki texture and what is the difference between yaki and silky?
The yaki texture is a result of the process we do to your wig that adds a micro kink to the hair strands to mimic ethnic hair that is relaxed and/or textured. The silky straight hair texture is the natural state of the Indian Hair as it comes from the donor. If you are Caucasian, we recommend you choose silky texture.