WIG BUYING GUIDE
- How to measure your head for a wig?
- How to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap size
- Hair color chart
- What is yaki texture and what is the difference between yaki and silky?
- How to choose a appropriate length of the wigs?
- What are bleached knots?
- What is a widow’s peak and natural hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
- What is pre-plucked lace wig?
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
What are bleached knots?
Bleached knots mean bleaching out the knots which is caused during tying each strand of hair into lace by hand at the base of cap. By this, the knot will be a lighter and the whole lace wig will look more natural similar as its own natural hair. On dark color hair, we suggest you to use this procedure. The lace wig with bleached knots will also look natural.