WIG BUYING GUIDE
- How to measure your head for a wig?
- How to choose the right lace wig cap construction?
- What color lace is best suited to my skin tone?
- Cap size
- Hair color chart
- What is yaki texture and what is the difference between yaki and silky?
- How to choose a appropriate length of the wigs?
- What are bleached knots?
- What is a widow’s peak and natural hairline?
- Will the lace wig have a natural look?
- What is pre-plucked lace wig?
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
What is a widow’s peak and natural hairline?
A Widow's peak is M shaped hairline or Pointed Hairline. For this, your front hairlines make the shape of M or come down in point above forehead.
A natural hairline is a straight hairline. For this, the hair is growing out of scalp straightly above forehead.