WIG BUYING GUIDE
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
How to make a lace wig look natural?
1. You want to start off by pulling all your hair all the way back up and make sure it's laid down flat.
2. Get your stocking cap and put it over your head. Get your wig brushed out and just place on your head.
3. I suggest you put some water on the parting area and lay it down with a scarf maybe overnight, it will really helps your hair lay down.
4. Then you just want to get the combs slid under to ensure the wig is very snug and not come off during the day.
5. You want to pull some of your edges out to blend it really well with your front of your hair. While doing this, just to create a line coming from the lace onto your real scalp and this will make your lace area look as realistic as possible.
6. Then you just want to get concealer, the same shade of your scalp. Don't focus the concealer too much on the line of the demarcation between your hair and the lace wig. Its better just to focus on the lace and your scalp, because when you are focusing too much on that line, it will obvious it will be wiggy then.
7. Then you want to lay the edges down with your mousse you use.
8. Walaa. That's It ;)