WIG BUYING GUIDE
WIG APPLY & LOOKING NATURAL
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ABOUT VIP CUSTOMER POLICY
Wig tools & accessories
The Wig Essentials for Beginners kit by RPGShow offers everything you need to care for and wear your new human hair wig. Proper care is the key to keep your hair looking its best. All of your essential cleaning and styling products are included. You get a folding wig stand for drying and/or storing and a wig cap to help create a smooth fit. The kit also includes bobby pins and a rat tail comb which is the most convenient way to make your wig realistic and natural.
Tools that can be used before applying a wig:
Bobby Pins: If your own natural hair is very long, you should make it into a pony tail at the back of your head and secure it with bobby pins. Try to keep it as flat a possible.
Polyester Wig Cap: Made of washable, stretchable polyester, this light and cool wig cap lets one feel confident that her own hair is securely held under the wig with no hair showing. The cap also prevents wig slippage. It is one size fits all.
Tools can be used while applying a wig:
Rat Tail Comb: The head is made with durable plastic while the "tail" is sometimes made from metal. It's an awesome comb, definitely an essential tool that everyone needs.
- The "tail" can be used to section and part hair.
- It does a better job on unraveling braids and twists.
Hair Clips: Hair clips can hold all types of hair securely! Very useful tool during the styling or coloring process. Comes in a set of 2.
Elastic Band: There remains the challenge of keeping a wig in place while going about your normal business especially when wearing a glueless lace wig. If you don’t’ like using glue, there is a straightforward and affordable option to ensure that your wig more secured: an elastic band.
How to use >>
The following accessories may work well to maintain and store your wig while it is not in use.
Foldable Wig Stand:
- Foldable, easy to assemble and store - Can be used for daily use and travel.
- Perfect for Air Drying after washing or for storing your wig when you are not wearing it which will help maintain the style and last for a longer time.
- Keeps hair flat
- Keeps your hair from bunching up at the nape of your neck or sides from sleeping and or sweating and frizzing and losing definition.
- Stays out of the way so that you can comfortably sleep and lay on all 3 sides of your head.
- Aids in keeping style longer.